How do you know when you’ve been “islandized” (island-eyes-ed)?
1. You drive at least 10 miles under the speed limit.
2. You don’t care what time it is.
3. You feel naked without flowers in your hair.
4. You stop for donkeys, wild turkeys, and feral goats crossing the road.
5. You find yourself saying, “Is that another waterfall under that rainbow?
6. You start wondering if you should take up the ukulele and begin to want to mix it in with your rock and roll!
It’s been quite an adventure…
What to give back?